Three modern apartments all recently renovated, fully equipped and furnished to a high standard. Each with its own private entrance and access to our beautiful courtyard and stunning roof terrace.
Facilities include a swimming pool, Scandinavian sauna and gym, beautiful mature garden and three separate BBQ areas all with teak dining furniture.
World class watersports
Ideally situated for some of the best surfing in Europe. World famous Supertubos is just minutes away. Numerous other quality surf locations ensure there is the perfect wave for all levels of surfer be it beginner or expert. Surf lessons and equipment are readily available.
Fully equipped kitchens with washing machines. Flat screen TVs with DVD player and satellite receiver, iPod docking stations with CD. All areas on the complex offer free unlimited WiFi access.
Silvercoast Apartments is located between the villages of Geraldes and Sao Bernardino. We are in a beautiful rural setting with fantastic sea views.
Sao Bernardino´s picturesque beaches are a 5-10 minute walk away. Both the local villages can be reached on foot in less than 5 minutes and provide all the amenities you will need during your stay; grocery shops, post office, some fantastic restaurants, bakeries, bars and cafes.
The nearest large supermarkets are in Peniche and Lourinha which are short trip by car.
There are numerous beautiful beaches. small coves and bays in this region.
Peniche is famous around the world for its high concentration and variety of surfing locations, including Supertubos, Baleal and Belgas.
The area is well known for its fantastic fishing and diving, particularly for those willing to make the short boat trip to the Berlenga Islands.
Peniche has a water park, and a great go-karting track for those seeking a holiday thrill.
For the golfers among you, Praia Del Rei, Royal Obidos and Bom Succeso golf courses are all located near the stunning Obidos lagoon.
Clients & Testimonials
- We had a very nice stay in this apartment, the location is nice, near the beaches, and a very good spot to visit the area! We recommend it!Yoann Karsenty
- Great apartment, in a great location for access to all of the surf spots on this coast (not just Baleal/ Peniche), as long as you're travelling with a car. Comfy, private apartment, on upper level of a Hacienda style place, with nice courtyard areas with BBQs, as well as spacious upper terrace to hang watching the sunset over sea. Friendly and accommodating hosts, who are happy to have a chat and will share daily surf info.Stuart Roberts
- Великолепные апартаменты для семейного отдыха. Находятся в 8 минутах от Пенише (мы замеряли :)) на автомобиле. Замечательные хозяева Ники и Кай, предоставили все необходимое, рассказали про Португалию и серфинг. Апартаменты полностью готовы для проживания, а если вдруг что-то вы не находите (мы не нашли прищепки для белья) ребята сразу вам это предоставят. Кай каждый день чистит бассейн. Кухня полностью укомплектована даже для нужд самых требовательных домохозяек. Очень рекомендуем для длительного проживания. Соотношение цены и качества на высоком уровне. Amazing apartment for family with children and without. Situated in 8min by car to Peniche. Gorgeous owners Niki and Kai gave us everything we were need, told us about Portugal and surfing. Apartment is full with equipment, but if you can't find something, guys with pleasure will give you everything you need. Everyday Kai cleans sweeping pool. And we recommend this apartment for long holiday.Mikhail Kudobaev
- Our hosts, Niki and Kai, were both amazing people. So friendly and helpful with every little or big question we had. They even lent us their own surfboards and racks! They also invited us in to watch one of the world cup games with them. The apartment we stayed in was great, very clean, and contained everything you need for cooking, a laundry machine, etc.There is a large roof deck where you can enjoy your dinner in the sunset. The pool was also very nice and a huge plus. The apartment was quiet at night since it is not in the middle of a town. All the beaches and Peniche are easily accessible with a car however from the apartment. I would definitely come back here and I recommend this place for anyone visiting the area!Guest
- This was a perfect apartment for our requirements, simply but comfortably furnished with everything you could need. The hosts were extremely helpful and informative; nothing was too much trouble and they made us feel at home immediately. Although you are sharing with 2 other properties there is enough privacy and space for everyone and the small poolside area is very pleasant, with sun loungers, tables and a cosy hammock. The property is situated on the edge of a small village and close by (10 mins driving) to beaches and local facilities. Although we had mixed weather, some rainy days and some sunny, there was plenty to keep us occupied nearby. We really recommend visiting the Buddha garden near Obidos, which is a surprising and impressive a sculpture park, part of a vineyard and well worth the couple of Euros entrance fee. These apartments are certainly very well located and extremely good value for money. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wishing to escape the 'tourist hustle and bustle' - it felt like the real Portugal.Helen Bowman